Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Blog 3: Senior Project Presentation

Lesson: History of Guide Dogs

Objective: The audience will learn the history of how service dogs came into common use.

Procedure:

Step 1: Introduce my topic by asking the audience, "Does anyone know who was the first group of people who benefited from Guide Dogs?" I'll then call on three random people in the audience.

Step 2: Tell audience what my objective is for this mini lesson.

Step 3: I will then begin to tell the audience about the history of Guide Dogs and use my visual to aid me.

Step 4: Next I will check for understanding by calling on audience members to see what they have learned.

Step 5: I will then conclude my mini lesson, ask for further questions and ask if anyone needs further clarification.

Check for Understanding: To check for understanding I will ask a question and call on a random audience member to answer.

Resources/Materials: For materials i will have a poster board with picture and text regarding the history of G.D.s. I will need a table to hold up my poster board and have all the desks facing the white board.

No comments:

Post a Comment