Monday, February 13, 2012

Blog 16: Independent Component 2 Aproval

(1) Write a description of what you plan on doing for your independent study component.

For my independent i plan on doing the same thing as i did in first semester. I plan on continuing the training of my guide dog puppy.

(2) Describe in detail how you think your plan will meet the 30 hours work requirement.

I will meet my 30 hour requirement because i have my puppy with me everyday and everyday i have to train her.

(3) How does your independent study component relate to your EQ?

My independent component relates to my EQ because my EQ is, "What is the best way to raise and train a guide dog", since i have my guide dog puppy at my home, i am completing the raising and training sections in my EQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment