Tuesday, May 22, 2012

blog 27: senior project relection

Title: Senior Project Reflection Label: Presentation Directions: Please answer the following questions and turn it in to the blog. Due Date: The day after your two-hour presentation by 8:00 A.M. (1) Positive Statement What are you most proud of in your 2-Hour Presentation and/or your senior project? Why? I'm moat proud that I was able to actually do my 2 hour, that I put my presenting fear behind me and did what had to be done. (2) Questions to Consider a. What assessment would you give yourself on your 2-Hour Presentation (self-assessment)? Why? P because I think that I met all the requirements I needed to get a P. b. What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)? Why? AP because I wasn't always proficient on my components but I was always approaching proficiency. (3) What worked for you in your senior project? Getting interviews and people to answer what ever questions I had on my project. (4) What didn’t work for you in your senior project? I could have put more into my activities if I had allowed myself more time to think them through. (5) Finding Value How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors? Be specific and use examples. I think that the main way the senior project has helped me is that it has bright me more out of my shell and has put me in situations that I would have normally avoided.

No comments:

Post a Comment