Friday, October 14, 2011

Blog 7: Independent Component 1 Plan Approval

1. Write a description of what you plan on doing for your independent study component.
   For my independent study i will be raising a guide dog puppy.

2. Describe in detail how you think your plan will meet the 30 hours work requirement.
  I plan on meeting the 30 hours by becoming a guide dog puppy raiser. When i begin to raise my puppy i will get hands on experience and a first person view on what it actually takes to raise a guide dog.

(3) How does your independent study component relate to your EQ?   
My independent study component relates a great deal to my essential question because in my eq i have to answer the question of how to raise and train a guide dog, so when i get my puppy i will get to personally experience all the hard work that goes into training a guide dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment