Sunday, January 15, 2012

Blog 12: Service Learning

Where are you working for your service learning?
For now i am observing different puppy age group classes at Guide Dogs of America every saturday.

Who is your contact?
I need to ask my puppy leader who is in charge of roll for the classes.

Summarize the services you have performed to complete the 10 hour requirement.
I have not yet completed the 10 hours, as of now I only have 2 hours. During the Saturday classes i am there as an observer, and while i was there i learned valuable information for puppies of different ages. I learned how to properly care for a puppy's teeth, how important it is for a puppy to respond when their owner calls them and that our puppy will go through behavioral changes as they get older.

No comments:

Post a Comment