Friday, March 30, 2012

Blog 20: Room Creativity

(1) How do you plan to address the room creativity expectation?
I plan to address the room creativity expectations by covering the walls with black cloth to make the room look cleaner and neater. On top of the black cloth I plan to blow up different pictures of guide dogs in training doing the different commands and to show the different breeds. I think I'm going to either take out the desks and make them sit on the floor or see if I can get enough chairs and make a semi circle so I can have enough room to do my activities.


(2) What activity ideas do you have for answer 1 or 2?
I'm not sure what I want to do for answer 1 activity because I'm not sure how to show consistency in training.

For answer 2 since my answer is praise I want to have the kids make a giant circle in the class room with Havana and I standing in the center and make one of the students call Havana, praise her, make her sit and then praise her again and let another student call her and do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment